This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors “as is” and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
We respect your privacy. Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties. Nor will we send you unsolicited email. Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data Pramitisoft processes, how Pramitisoft processes it and for what purposes. Pramitisoft offers a wide range of products binded with Microsoft Dynamics, which used to help operate enterprises worldwide, devices you use in your home, software that students use at school, and services developers use to create and host what’s next. References to Pramitisoft products in this statement include Microsoft based services, websites, apps, software, servers and devices.
Please read the product-specific details in this privacy statement, which provide additional relevant information. This statement applies to the interactions Pramitisoft has with you and the Microsoft Dynamics 365 products that display this statement.
- Approach to Privacy
As an information services company, Pramitisoft Pvt. Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as “Pramitisoft”) handles a diverse range of information including our own technical information and information from our customers. We have an established framework for information management that we stringently apply out of respect for the value of the information we are trusted with.
- Acquisition, Utilization and Provision of Personal Information; Prohibition of Utilization Other Than for Intended Purposes Pramitisoft provides information services, which involve activities through which we keep personal information. In addition to establishing a framework for the management of personal information protection that is tailored to our respective business activities, we endeavor to appropriately handle information guided by specific rules about the acquisition, utilization and handling of personal information. We prohibit the utilization of personal information other than for the intended purposes and take measures to prevent unintended usage.
- Entrusting the Handling of Personal Information: When entrusting, in whole or in part, the handling of personal information acquired through the measures previously described, we select a trustee that meets adequate standards for protection. We take the appropriate measures such as entering into contract(s) with the trustee.
- Safety Measures and Corrective Action: Pramitisoft implements measures to secure the accuracy and safety of personal information, by conforming with rules concerning information security, controlling access to, restricting the means for removal, and preventing unauthorized external access to information. We always endeavor to prevent the leak, loss or damage of personal information. In the event that we suspect there are issues with our safety measures, we will identify the cause and take appropriate corrective action.
- Compliance with Legislation and Standards: Pramitisoft complies with legislation concerning the handling of personal information and governmental guidelines and standards. We ensure that our internal rules for personal information management are consistent with legislation, guidelines and other industry standards.
- Respect for the Rights of Persons and Their Personal Information: If Pramitisoft receives a request, complaint or inquiry from a person regarding the disclosure, correction or deletion of their personal information, or regarding the utilization or provision of such information, we pledge to respond in good faith out of respect for the rights of the person to whom the personal information belongs.
- Formulation, Implementation, Maintenance and Continual Improvement of Management Systems for Personal Information Protection: Pramitisoft will ensure that its directors and employees understand the importance of personal information protection. We will set in place management systems for personal information protection to ensure that personal information is appropriately utilized and protected, while consistently implementing, maintaining and continuously improving the management systems.
Established: January 22, 2019
Revised: October 10, 2019
Chief Executive Officer
Pramitisoft Pvt. Ltd.
- Definition of Personal Information and Activity of its Protection
Pramitisoft shall define that personal information means information about individuals, including the name, birth date and other descriptions about them, or a number, symbol, code, image or sound assigned to them, that identifies the individuals (it shall also include the information that cannot identify individuals by itself, but can, as it easily can be verified with some other information.) In addition, it shall not be limited to personal identifiers, but shall include any information that indicates a fact, recognition and assessment about the attribute of individuals, including a physical characteristic, property, occupation or status.
And, from the viewpoint of the protection of the rights and interests of the Concerned Persons, Pramitisoft makes efforts to consider the following points.
- Responding to request from Concerned Persons about their retained personal data by voluntarily stopping its use, etc., such as stopping the sending of direct mail to the Concerned Person.
- Whether information is entrusted to others or not, promoting the clarification of outside processing, such as clarifying the details of work done outside the business by outsourcers.
- Clarifying the purpose of use more to the Concerned Persons through activities such as the business voluntarily limiting the purpose of use based on the selections of the Concerned Persons or the business limiting and showing the purpose of use by type with consideration to the details of the work.
- Specifying as concretely as possible the source personal information was acquired from and the method of acquisition (the type of acquisition source, etc.) on the procedures to meet requests for disclosure and others.
- Scope of Application
- Handling Policy of Personal Information – Collection/Usage Purpose and Provision to Third Party
- In relation to Pramitisoft’ main business activities for the information service, Pramitisoft will collect and use personal information only to achieve each purpose. For more details of our business activities, please see our website about each division.
- Execution of a contract concluded between Pramitisoft and a customer.
- Contacts for business negotiations and meetings with a customer.
- Delivery of after-sales service on products, and sending of information on events and new products.
- Execution of business, including system development, operation and maintenance, entrusted by customers.
- Delivery of various membership services.
- Affairs of stocks.
- Response to various inquiries from a customer.
- Analysis based on questionnaires to improve products and services.
- Administration related to recruitment by Pramitisoft.
- Hiring activities by Pramitisoft, such as notification and sending of documents related to screening or hiring.
When Pramitisoft requires a person to provide the personal information as is written in a document directly from the person, Pramitisoft will clearly state the purpose of the use beforehand to obtain the consent.
- Pramitisoft will not provide the personal information with a third party without first obtaining consent of the person, except in the following cases:
- . Cases in which the provision of personal information is based on laws.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is specially necessary for improving public hygiene and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing the operations prescribed by laws and in which obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the operations concerned.
- Cases in which an entry handling personal information entrust the handling of personal information in whole or in part within the scope necessary for the achievement of the Purpose of Use.
- Case in which personal information is provided as a result of the take-over of business in a merger or otherwise.
- GDPR Policy
Who might Pramitisoft share my personal data with, and what happens when it’s transferred out of the UK? You have consented to Pramitisoft processing your personal data as set out above. However there are a number of restrictions and obligations that Pramitisoft must comply with when dealing with that data that come about as a result of Pramitisoft’s classification as a ‘data controller’.
As you might know, Pramitisoft is a company incorporated in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India and your personal data will be transferred there. We will take all necessary measures to ensure that transfers out of the EEA are adequately protected as required by applicable data protection law. This will include using appropriate safeguards such as the EU Standard Data Protection Clauses.
- How long will Pramitisoft keep my personal data for?
All enquiries and the associated personal data are deleted after 6 months.
- What rights do I have in respect of my personal data?
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. These can differ by country, but can be summarised in broad terms as follows:
- Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to change your mind and withdraw your consent for us processing your personal data in order that we can respond to your enquiry.
- Right of access
You have the right to confirm with us whether your personal data is processed, and if it is, to request access to that personal data including the categories of personal data processed, the purpose of the processing and the recipients or categories of recipients.
- Right to rectification
You may have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You may have the right to ask us to erase personal data concerning you.
- Right to restriction of processing
In limited circumstances, you may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability
You may have the right to receive personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit that data to another entity.
- Right to object and rights relating to automated decision-making
Under certain circumstances you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data. this may include requesting human intervention in relation to an automated decision so that you can express your view and to contest the decision.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us as stated below.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
If you have concerns or questions regarding your personal data you can contact us via the same contact form you used on our website originally or, if you would prefer, you can write to us:
No.26, 18th Cross, Nagenahalli, R.T.Nagar Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Information Analyst, Pramitisoft Pvt. Ltd.
Download Letter of Complaint:
- About Usage of Cookies and Web beacons
*1 Cookies: Mean information exchanged one another between a web server that controls a web site and a web browser that a person uses. Cookies may be saved as files in the disk of a person’s PC. If you use a cookie, the web server can track and record information about which pages in the web site the particular computer visits etc. However, we cannot identify the person unless he or she enters the personal information into the web site.
*2 Web Beacons: Mean technology that functions with a cookie to check how many times a person accesses a particular page. However, we cannot identify the person unless he or she enters the personal information when receiving cookies.
- Request to Disclose Personal Information or Raising Complaints
When a person wants to request to disclose, correct, add, delete, stop usage, stop provision to a third party, or notify the purpose of usage of his or her personal information (hereinafter referred to as “disclose and so on”) held by Pramitisoft, or wants to raise complaints, the person is requested to follow the following procedures:
- Request to disclose personal information that a person submitted to a Pramitisoft’ sales department. Please contact the relevant sales department.
- Request to disclose personal information that a person submitted through our web site.
Please contact the department that manages the relevant web site.
*This contact information is intended for inquiries about privacy. For product inquiries, please contact the respective product department.
Chief Privacy Officer
Pramitisoft Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer : Sandhya C.
Contact Address : No.26, 18th Cross, Nagenahalli, R.T.Nagar Post,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India. 560032.
Pramitisoft is an enterprise covered under the activities of Development Implementation & Integration registered with Microsoft as a partner, which acts as an authorized personal information protection organization. Complaints about the handling of personal information by applicable enterprises can be forwarded to Contact as specified.
- Request to person
- While most of Pramitisoft’ services can be used without the personal information, please note that some services are only available with the submission of the personal information.
- Please note that Pramitisoft is not responsible for the security of personal information in any non-Pramitisoft web site whose link is included in the Pramitisoft’ web site.
- Special Note
- Our personal information protection policy shall be in accordance with the laws of International Standards.
- If each Pramitisoft website has its own personal information policy, this policy shall supersede the provisions of any other policies in the Pramitisoft websites.
- If a person calls us, Pramitisoft may tape the call to ensure offering clearer answers.
- Inquiries about This Website (For inquiries except the requests to disclose personal information and the raising complaints)
If you submit us any inquiries or opinions, we would like you to carefully read and agree on the terms stipulated in this document, otherwise please note that we may not answer the inquiry.
Any personal information you submit us will be deleted, as we answer your inquiry, and we will not hold it.